Tel. +39 02 40095492
Construction of the Monza Autodrome was decided in January, 1922, by the Milan Automobile Club to mark the 25th anniversary of the club's founding in March, 1897, in an embryonic form. The building of' a permanent, independent installation to be used for motor sports and testing was suggested by the technical and commercial requirements of the various Italian car constructors who, even then, looked toward foreign markets as a step in the development of production. Another stimulus was provided by the good technical and sporting results of the first Italian Grand Prix for automobiles which had been run in 1921 on the fast but poorly equipped semipermanent circuit of Montichiari near Brescia.
Find out more about Monza Autodrome History and give a look at the Season calendar by visiting the web site http://www.monzanet.it/en/tickets/15